Thursday, April 2, 2009

*Pretties*




This is something I have wanted to share for a while but I never took pictures and I really wanted to have more than this to show. I have started making jewelry, earrings for now. I will eventually make some necklaces and probably bracelets as well.

The top 2 pairs are my favorite so far. But I also love the chain chandeliers in the middle right picture. I would like to do more with chains and metals. I'm still exploring and trying to figure out what I like best and find the right materials. I have made more than this, but I wear these and had them lying around and easily accessible. Plus, I can't show you EVERYTHING. Someday (sigh) I will open an etsy store and sell this awesomeness.

One of my problems is that I have so many ideas going on in my head that I end up just not doing anything. I'm lucky that I have made the earrings that I have! Please feel free to let me know what you think, or if you would like to buy any from me we can figure that out as well. :) I wouldn't mind designing some sets for weddings or things like that. I know there's really only like one person that reads this blog, so this probably isn't getting out to many people yet.

Enjoy them! I do!

P.S. This is the first time I have photographed my earrings, so I haven't figured out how I want to style the photos yet. I would also use a better camera and lighting. If anyone has tips please let me know!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Hi, Jennifer! These are very cool. My favs are the middle right and bottom left. I would definitely wear them! Where are you getting your materials? Let me know if you want help in the photography department when your ready to sell them. I just got my Canon 5D Mark II and it is amazing. I've been doing lots of studio photography at work.

Erin said...

Hey Jenn,
I like the top right pair, awesome!

A Joyful Mom said...

Hi Jennifer! Wow! Good job! I love your earings! The bottom left are my favorite. They are unique and fun. You should open an etsy store. Go for it Girl!