Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sick Computer :(

I'm sorry it's been a while since my last post. When the tornadoes came through a couple of weeks ago my computer stopped working. I don't think it was hit. I had it plugged into a battery back-up surge protector. But the power went off and the surge protector started beeping. So I went and turned it off, but forgot to turn my computer off. :( Well now it won't come on. The light is lit up and it makes a clicking noise, but nothing happens. And I can't turn it on or off. The IT guy at work said it could be the mother board or power supply. I may just get a new computer. That's why I haven't been posting. Just wanted to give you a quick update! Hopefully I'll be back soon with a well computer or a new one. :)

I hope everyone is enjoying the great weather we're having!

1 comment:

Kristina at The Purple Pea said...

Update! Update! {I'm chanting}